A Fort St. John person arrested in connection with Project Salvo still hasn’t been charged. On Wednesday March 25th, The Fort St. John RCMP executed a search warrant following guidance from the National Child Exploitation Coordination Centre. The Child Exploitation Centre is leading the nation wide investigation. The regional spokesperson said the investigation continues and the name of the person will not be released until formal charges have been laid. They expect to start laying charges in the coming weeks. Over 50 suspects have been arrested across the country, in what’s being called Canada’s largest-ever co-ordinated investigation into Internet-based child sex abuse. – Advertisement -Officers from the RCMP worked with 35 other police departments from coast to coast, in this investigation of child-exploitation, and police say more arrests are pending.
Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, TCI, January 27, 2017 – Detectives of the Royal Turks and Caicos Islands Police Force are conducting an investigation into two reports of Aggravated Burglary and a robbery that occurred on Providenciales between last night and earlier this morning (Friday 27th January 2017).Around 8:09 pm on Thursday 26th January, police responded to the Quality Supermarket in Blue Hills, where the complainant was met and told officers that he was walking on his way home when two males wearing black clothing with gloves and brandishing a black handgun held him up and demanded his belongings. The culprits made off with one phone, a small amount of cash, a wallet containing identification cards and a gold chain with a pendant. A search was made in the area for persons fitting the description but no one was found.Police responded to an Aggravated Burglary Report in the Grace Bay area around 3:21 am this morning, they met the victim who stated that she was awakened by three males in her home, one pointed a gun at her while the others ransacked her home. The bandits got away with a red wallet containing bank debit cards, along with a small undisclosed amount of cash and a Black Nokia cellphone.Also this morning at 3:51 am, police responded to a home in the Long Bay area to a report of another Aggravated Burglary. The complainant told police that four (4) males came into her home; one of them held her up with a gun while the others search her bedroom. The culprits took a handbag containing a Notepad, wallet with bank debit cards, Driver’s license, other ID’s, a small undisclosed amount of cash, a black Movado watch, one white Ipad and a gold bracelet. Officers did a search in the area and found a red wallet that was reported missing from a previous report. The offenders escaped in the victim’s light blue 2002 Toyota Progress car. The vehicle was later found in the Gracebay Village.Anyone with information surrounding the offences above, or any information relevant to this investigation is asked to call the Royal Turks & Caicos Islands Police Force at 911 or 941-4448 extension 81843 or 81837, or use the untraceable, anonymous Crime Stoppers Miami number at 1-800(TIPS) or 1-800-8477. No names or numbers are requested and only the information provided is passed on to the Royal Turks & Caicos Islands Police Force.Press Release: RTCIPF#MagneticMediaNews # Related Items: Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp
Macclesfield Town manager Sol Campbell says he’s delighted to record his first victory after his side beat Crawley 2-0 on Saturday.Elliott Durrell and Harry Smith were both on target against Crawley to hand Campbell his first victory as manager, after the former Arsenal defender was appointed last month on an 18-month contract to manage League Two club Macclesfield Town.“Crawley were coming up and we had a few hairy moments, but you need that,” Campbell told Sky Sports.“For me, that will give the lads great confidence that they got through that game with the wind against them and a team pushing on. That will give them confidence and we can build on that.“For me, it’s all about a learning process. There are good players out there, and you look up and down the league and see teams playing football. We want to be one of those clubs.Cascarino praises Campbell Manuel R. Medina – August 17, 2019 Sol Campbell left Macclesfield Town on Thursday, but the Arsenal legend believes he managed to do a great job at the club.“For me dropping down here, it’s my first job and I want to get on with it, I want to play how I want to play. I’m not looking at the whole league and saying it’s League Two, for me its football.“We need to win and we need to get up. It’s a real thing, it’s not Mickey Mouse football. It’s real-time football with people, players, fans and the whole club, this club needs to stay up.“Saying it’s League Two for me is a bit harsh on it. For me it’s football.”
It literally is the heart of the Embarcadero…..between the Maritime Museum and its Star of India and the Cruise Ship terminal…and for 71 years, the location for Anthony’s Fish Grotto.But the location was in need of a makeover and Anthony’s lost out to The Brigantine Incorporated and it’s concept for a two-story complex of restaurants and as importantly to the Port, a free walkway and deck for the public with a panoramic view of the harbor. The restaurant group and its design team called it Portside Pier.Castellanos live with us on Good Morning San Diego and told our Ed Lenderman quote: “Folks can go up there whether they’re patronizing the restaurants or not and enjoy sweeping views of the bay and waterfront.”Construction crews start driving the pilings next week, Completion of Portside Pier: fall of 2019. Ed Lenderman, July 24, 2018 Updated: 9:17 PM 00:00 00:00 spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster ↑↓volume mmute ←→seek . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% XColor SettingsAaAaAaAaTextBackgroundOpacity SettingsTextOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundSemi-TransparentOpaqueTransparentFont SettingsSize||TypeSerif MonospaceSerifSans Serif MonospaceSans SerifCasualCursiveSmallCapsResetSave SettingsSAN DIEGO (KUSI) – The makeover of the San Diego Waterfront continues, and in this instance, it includes a site familiar to residents and tourists alike.At a ceremonial groundbreaking for a new multi-million dollar two-story restaurant complex, Port Chair Rafael Castellanos wasn’t engaging in hyperbole when he described the location for the upcoming transformation as one of Southern California’s most iconic waterfront restaurant sites. Ed Lenderman Categories: Local San Diego News, Politics A Glimpse of The Portside Pier’s Picturesque Transformation Posted: July 24, 2018 FacebookTwitter